MIA 2012 - Outreaches
Moving Into Action (MIA2012) is a large scale volunteer and missions mobilization conference with outreaches, to be hosted at Fountains Valley in Pretoria from 25 - 27 June 2012. At the end of the three day conference and gathering, a targeted 300 outreach teams with around 10 delegates each, will leave to serve at Entities of Change (EoC's) in 19 countries South of the equator on the African continent for outreaches that range from 4 days to 2 weeks.
MIA2012 has the support of church leaders, individuals and organisations such as Jericho Walls, Life Christian Foundation, Operation Mobilisation, World Missions Centre, Watoto, Adventures for Christ, WEA-MC, WENSA, Focus Team Leadership Training, FEBA Radio, and others. Members of the MIA2012 leadership team also had an opportunity to introduce MIA2012 at the global consultation of the Missions Commission of the World Evangelical Alliance in Germany during November 2011, with positive feedback. Entities of Change (EoCs) from India, South Korea, UK, USA and Brazil have indicated that they would also like to send people to form part of the MIA2012 outreach teams. The three Regional Coordinators and nineteen Country Overseers for MIA2012 have also been identified, and various ministry and media partners have shown their support.
There are a few tangible ways to participate in Moving into Action (MIA 2012):
1. Host a MIA2012 outreach team as an Entity of Change (EoC) - Registration for EoC's close 17 February.
2. Join a MIA2012 outreach team - Registration opens 20 February (closes 1 June).
3. Facilitate a MIA2012 outreach team - Applications to be a team facilitators close 17 February.
4. Connect your existing outreach team to form part of MIA 2012 - Deadline for registration is 1 June.
5. Volunteer prior to MIA2012 to assist with the planning and administration processes - Volunteer registration closes 17 February.
6. Partner - There are various packages available for financial and resourcing partnership with the MIA2012 process.
7. Endorse MIA 2012 as an organisation or individual.